A Program to Fit the Needs of Your Equine Partner
From competitor to retiree, the benefits of engaging Eqcentric are plentiful. Optimize the performance of your horse in the ring, make that turn effortless, redistribute the weight off the front end, address any current injuries, make their last years in the field more comfortable, address any behavioural issues. Your horse gives you their all, you should return the gesture, for a life long relationship.
A Balanced Horse is a Confident Partner
- Does your horse turn easier to the right vs. the left?
- Do you have to shim or pad your saddle pad in order to achieve a good saddle fit?
- Does your horse get nasty when you approach with the saddle?
- Difficult to bridle or touch the ears?
- Stiffness in bending
- Unable to reach underneath themselves?
- Pulling on the reins?
- Back sore to touch?
- Coughing/Breathing issues?
- Bucking or rearing?
- Short striding?
The list can go on. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, a session by Eqcentric may be in order. A session could consist of one or a combination of the following:
- Equi-Bow – a unique blend of different techniques in itself
- CranioSacral Therapy
- SureFoot®Equine Stability Pads
- Kinesiology Taping
- In hand ground work to support and promote improved posture
Typically benefits are realized after one session, and lasting benefits after 3 or more, with the occasional follow up session. Depending on your level of performance required from your equine athlete, EQCentric can develop a program appropriate for your horse’s needs.
It’s all about good functional bio-mechanical movement …
Strengthen, Tone, Supple and Improve
We invite you to try our services for yourself. Begin with an overall Body Balance.
Whether you are interested in a maintenance program to aid in prevention of injury or are in need of some therapeutic assistance, EQCentric may be able to help.
These therapies are not replacements for veterinary diagnosis or care.